26 August 2011

the past year --- part 1

so, this past year has been so eventful... and my precious baby, braydon fisher (aka BrayFish) has been so stinkin' adorable.... that i'm going to have to chronicle it in more than one post. it's so hard for me to believe that he's already almost a year old. everyone says they don't know where the time goes, but seriously, i think it's even more bittersweet (slightly more emphasis on the bitter than the sweet) when it's your last baby. and, believe me, i want another one (although not for a few years, if it ever really does happen). so, looking back on this past year makes me tear up quite a bit.

okay, without further adieu... the past year, in pictures, as experienced by yours truly...


building a shelf for braydon's room before he
made his arrival.

bray's completed shelf.
i turned the "office" into his nursery, and it did not
come equipped with a closet, so i made one.

one of my many maternity photos, but
this one was one of my favorites.

another of my favorites.
i absolutely adored being pregnant with braydon.

september 07, 2010
5:54 p.m.
7 lbs 5 oz
21 inches long
my sweet baby's first photo, taken by mommy :)

braydon at one week old.
i love this picture because a) you can see just how
tiny he is in comparison to my hand, b) you can tell that he had
beautiful, flawless complexion, and c) you can really tell he has his
daddy's eyes... one of my absolute favorite features on my little man.

one of my ALL TIME favorite pictures of Braydon.
he was such a perfect newborn.
((he's still perfect))
;)

Braydon staring at his Cooley jersey, dreaming of the day that
he, too, can play for the Redskins. :)
This was actually his first Halloween costume.

fatty's first thanksgiving
november 2010

at WinterFest 2010 in December
I ADORED that hat!! It kept him toasty-oasty and
looked oh-so-sweet on my perfect little man.

January 2010
4 months old

*sigh* my baby has grown up sooooooo much since these pictures were taken. it has, literally, taken me about 2 hours to put this tiny little piece of a blog together because i've been going through all of my albums, looking at all of his pictures. and this only covers a third of his year!!! looks like this may take a while. :) i'll see if i can get the other 8 months covered in the next few days.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Empty Thoughts. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino